On the eve of the start of beta testing of the multiplayer anime-style shooter Second Wave, the developers talked about the changes they have made to the game since the end of the alpha. The list is quite large, so we will mention only the most important of them:
- 5 new heroes – Jemma, Jack, Jeremy, Spade Four and Aegis.
- 1 new mode/map – Stone-Grab.
- Balance improvements.
- Interface improvements.
- Ability to customize the sight.
- Improved graphics, animations and effects.
- Sound improvements.
- Penalty system for AFK.
- Vote for change.
- Ability to limit FPS.
- Controller support on PC.
- Changed hero selection screen.
- New cosmetic items – sprays, emotes, voice cues, zipline effects, sprint effects, kill tape effects.
- Premium store (you can’t spend real money yet, but all players received currency).
You can view a more detailed list of beta changes at official website.
Let us remind you that beta testing of Second Wave will begin on October 6 (15:00 Moscow time) and will last until October 16. Owners of PC and Xbox Series X|S will be able to participate.
Along with the patch note, the developers also published a new gameplay trailer for Second Wave, located below.