The developers of Party Animals released update 126.96.36.199, which did not add new content, but did make several useful improvements. The list of changes is as follows:
- The tutorial level has been completely redesigned.
- Added a “Player Information” section to the ESC menu, where you can add friends, view profiles, or send a report.
- Double-tapping the run button allows you to maintain running mode at all times. Exhaustion, death, dizziness, and pressing the button again cancel this condition.
- Private rooms are no longer shown by default in the list of user rooms.
- When searching for room names in a list of custom rooms, the search results are no longer affected by filter conditions.
- The conditions for completing the achievements Jack and Rose, Superdry, Surfer Dog, Peace Elite, Chill In The Wind, Hot Dog and Smooth Operator have been simplified. Now, to get them you need to win the round, not the match.
- Fixed an issue in the Gator Valley map that caused the character’s stamina to automatically decrease when standing on a floating bridge and being hit by waves.
- Fixed an issue in 4v4 Quick Match where the AI would fail to fill in empty spaces correctly when all four players on a team were disconnected.
- Fixed an issue where some players who completed all achievements were unable to unlock the Platinum Knight Nemo costume.
Let us remind you that Party Animals was released on September 20, 2023 on PC and Xbox Series X|S. The game initially received mostly negative reviews (30%), but at the time of writing this news, the rating has changed to “Mixed” (65%).