Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has legendary animals that have a quest chain associated with them: a hunter in your settlement will reward you with valuable items for the skin of each animal. Here’s where to look for them.
- Hordafylke – on the island in the center of the location is a huge bear.
- Rygjafylke – in the central part of the region, near the waterfall, you will meet an aggressive moose.
- Oxfordshire – A pack of wolves lives to the west of Ernningston.
- East of England – To the northeast of Colchester you will find a vicious black dog.
- Lincolnshire – A spotted wolf settled northeast of Elfgarstun.
- Jorvikshire – A dangerous boar will be waiting for you northeast of Repton.
- Shiropshire – A bloodthirsty bear lives in the ruins east of Quatford.
- Sussex – south of Lunden you will encounter a herd of bulls.
- Hamptunshire – Head southwest of Winchester to encounter a couple of lynxes.
- Jotunheim – Head east of Utgard to fight the Ice Bear.
- Vinland – North of Tionontate you will find a big elk.
Need more guides? Follow the link