Before the release of MMORPG Blade & Soul 2 in South Korea, it is possible to pre-create a character and a guild. Fortunately, it’s not that hard to do this since you don’t need to enter your mobile number or use a VPN. In this guide, we will tell you step by step how to create a character in advance and choose a server so as not to waste time on this after the official launch.
Attention! Due to the plugin for translating pages, some elements may not be displayed, so we advise you to disable it before starting.
Preliminary character creation
2. Click on the second round button.
3. Now you need to log in. Click on the orange button.
4. It is not necessary to register an NCSOFT account, but if you have one, you can use it. You can also choose Google, Facebook, or Apple ID as the authorization method.
5. Check the box in front of “Agree to All” to accept the license agreement. The rest of the items will be marked automatically, but if this did not happen, then do not forget to mark them too. Click on the “I am 14 years of age or older” button.
6. The authorization was successful. Click on the blue button labeled “Getting Started”.
7. Now you need to specify the server. Choose any of the available ones.
8. Enter the race, gender and name of your character. Go through the captcha and click on the pre-create button on the left.
9. Confirm the action by clicking “OK”.
10. Congratulations! You have previously created a character. Right from here, you can open the main page (button on the left) to go straight to pre-creating a guild.
2. Click on the third round button.
3. Complete the fields as shown in the image. Select a guild name and description, and tags can be entered manually. English (or Korean) letters must be used. Cyrillic will not work.
4. Confirm creation by clicking on the “OK” button.
5. The guild has been created. On the page that opens, you can go to the guild page or share the entry link.
How to join a guild
To join an already created guild, you need to go to its page. Depending on the conditions of entry, selected by the administrator, you can apply or join immediately.
You can also view the list of created guilds by this link.
- The red button – the guild is open and you can immediately join it.
- Orange button – the guild is closed and you need to wait for confirmation.