Update 4.3a has been released for the mobile MOBA League of Legends: Wild Rift, adding a new champion named Vladimir. He is a blood mage, well known to the players of the PC version of League of Legends. His skills are as follows:
- scarlet conspiracy (passive) – Every 30 points of Vladimir’s extra health increases his ability power by 1. Each point of Vladimir’s ability power increases his health by 1.6. These effects do not affect each other.
- blood magic “Vladimir is draining the enemy’s life force. When Vladimir’s resource is full, the Transfusion will deal massive damage and restore Vladimir’s health.
- scarlet pool – Vladimir plunges into a pool of blood and becomes unreachable for 2 seconds, slowing enemies above him and draining their health.
- blood streams – Vladimir spends his own health to fill the reservoir of blood. After use, it will deal area damage, but enemy fighters can block it.
- Blood poisoning (absolute) – Vladimir infects all enemies in the selected area. During the duration of the skill, hit enemies take increased damage; in addition, at the end of the skill, they deal additional magic damage.
The update also made numerous balance changes and launched the Quiz: Vladimir event, in which players need to answer six questions. You can find the full list of changes at official website.