Call of Duty Warzone Mobile is a battle royale that so far only Australians can play normally, and on iOS and Android. In the meantime, those who live in the CIS must create accounts in Western countries in advance, since the same Warzone Mobile page is not in the Russian App Store.
Warzone Mobile has become so popular that pre-orders for iOS and Android have exceeded 25 million. If the demand for the battle royale is even greater, Activision will add other rewards in addition to the additional card. Now let’s see what players should definitely hope for.
Warzone Mobile Pre-Registration Rewards
- 5,000,000 players: brutal stickers with skulls “Foe’s Flame” and “Dark Familiar”;
- 10,000,000 fighters: X12 pistol skin from the Prince of Hell pack;
- 15,000,000 operatives: skin for the M4 assault rifle from the “Satan” series;
- 25,000,000 human: Operator Ghost with the Condemned skin
- 35,000,000 players: The Shoot House map for classic online battles from Call of Duty Modern Warfare II.