In Call of Duty: WW2, as in every installment of the series, a class system appeared. But the last part is designed a little differently. Here we are dealing with divisions.
We choose a squad after the first launch of the multiplayer mode. We have five branches to choose from, and each has access to other bonuses.
- Infantry. Level 1: Rifle bayonet unlock. Level 2: The second addition to the main weapon. Level 3: extra magazines. Level 4: Fast movement while aiming.
- Onboard. Level 1: silencer for machine guns. Level 2: running for a longer distance. Level 3: fast ascent. Level 4: fast run.
- Armored. Level 1: bipod for machine guns. Level 2: resistance to explosive strike and enemy tactical abilities. Level 3: Less fire damage. Level 4: Significantly reduced explosion damage.
- Mountain infantry. Level 1: shooter. Level 2: invisibility for reconnaissance. Level 3: hiding from hostile soldiers. Level 4: Silent steps.
- Expedition Division. Level 1: incendiary guns. Level 2: selection of tactical and offensive equipment. Level 3: Fast run. Level 4: replenishment of equipment from the bodies of enemies.
At the beginning, each division offers its own weapons, but later on you can unlock and equip any type of weapon. When choosing, look for Division development bonuses.
After reaching the 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th level of the general profile, you can create a new soldier, already from a different division.
Basic equipment and training
Call of Duty: WW2 does not offer traditional series bonuses. In return, we get one of 21 types of basic training to choose from.
Initially, only three are available:
- Vigilance – hostile enemies are marked on the minimap.
- Saboteur – When you select a launcher as a secondary weapon, you can pick up ammo from enemies.
- Specialist – increases the cost of the weapon and allows you to use it only once per match, but progress is not reset upon death.
Each of the mentioned bonuses has its own advantages and disadvantages. The choice depends on our play style. For beginners, we recommend the first or second, especially if you are having trouble earning streak rewards in the normal way.
On the soldier modification screen, we will also be able to select the main weapon. It is divided into rifles (automatic and semi-automatic), machine guns, sniper rifles, AMGs and shotguns.
We can choose bazooka after activating Launcher Training
Finally, we also choose equipment – offensive or tactical (as in the case of the expeditionary division). Offensive equipment includes various grenades, mines, a throwing knife, and dynamite.
Tactical equipment helps in a different way, it is not used for kills. These are a smoke grenade, a stun grenade, a gas grenade, and a flare that reveals opponents.