MiHoYo has released a list of popular answers to questions about the first closed beta of the turn-based RPG Honkai: Star Rail. This stage will begin on October 26, and the invitations have already been sent out, so check your inbox, not forgetting to look at the spam section.
Below is a summary of the most important information provided by the developers. Some details were already known before, but for the sake of completeness, we decided to include them too.
- After gaining access to the CBT, you will receive an invitation letter. If there is no letter, then you have not received access.
- If during registration you entered incorrect data, then it is not possible to change them, since the acceptance of applications is closed.
- The servers will open on October 26 at 05:00 Moscow time.
- The first beta will support the following languages (text + voice): Chinese, English, Korean and Japanese.
- At the first CBT, in-app purchases will be disabled.
- All accumulated progress after the end of the first CBT will be deleted.
- Information about the download of the client will be sent to the mails of the test participants.
- Beta system requirements:
- iOS – iPhone XS, iPhone XR or better, iPad with Apple A12 processor or better, iOS 12;
- PC – Windows 7 (x64), Intel i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, GTX 970 graphics card.
- A permanent internet connection is required to play.
- Test takers are not allowed to change the device. If you enter the game from another phone or PC, then your account will be blocked during the first stage.
- The transfer or sale of accounts is prohibited.
- Cross-platform multiplayer is already supported on CBT.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it using this link.
Honkai: Star Rail is a new strategy RPG set in the Honkai Impact 3rd universe from miHoYo, also known for the popular open-world adventure RPG Genshin Impact. Unlike previous projects of the team, here battles will take place in a turn-based format. However, the ability to collect characters is not going anywhere.