During the latest live stream from the developers of the MMORPG Blue Protocol, the focus was on numerous balance changes. However, in addition to information about the various “ups” and “nerfs”, we were revealed something more interesting, namely, the details of the new Blitz Lancer class.
The Blitz Lancer is a new class coming to the Japanese version of Blue Protocol on August 16, 2023. He is distinguished by mobility and the ability to handle a thin spear, as well as the presence of a unique Sigal indicator, which gives an advantage in battle. The class is very powerful in capable hands, so thoughtlessly pressing skills will not bring good results. The player is required to have an excellent understanding of abilities.
Also, Blitz Lancers don’t have any healing skills, so they’re better off as a team. Players should remember to cast sigils for maximum damage. If your team has another character of this class, then you can supplement his sigils with your own, creating a combination.
Due to its mobility, the Blitz Lancer can quickly deal damage and get out of combat. He also has powerful mid-air combos. The class uses sigils that can be activated at will with skills and inflict various status effects. However, his level of protection is quite low.
There are 3 types of sigils. When one or more of them are activated at the same time, an additional area attack occurs:
- Hajike – Deals additional damage to the affected enemy when activated.
- Utsuro – Places the Damage Reduction debuff on the enemy.
- Karami – Inflicts the reduced movement speed debuff on the enemy.
Blitz Lancer buffs/debuffs:
- Mark Trigger – Increases the effect of consumable sigils.
- Hunting Zone – Jump Shot releases a shockwave at the point of impact, pulling enemies closer.
- Prepare Mode – After a while, increases the power of the next T-skill used, depending on the number of sigils consumed in a certain period of time. The increase in power has an upper limit.
Below is a 10-minute gameplay video of a dungeon run as a level 50 Blitz Lancer with a team of five.