Recently it became known about the increased system requirements for the mobile MMO Diablo: Immortal from Blizzard. The information came from the players themselves, who noted that they had a message about the impossibility to download the game on relatively new devices anymore. Later, the increase in specifications was confirmed by the developer of the “blizzard” on Reddit under the nickname PazRadar.
He attributed the change to several factors:
- The minimum system requirements for Diablo Immortal were raised in 2019.
- Requirements have been increased to ensure players get the most out of Diablo Immortal. Thus, there are now only a few approved systems that I would like to test thoroughly.
- Blizzard doesn’t want to make any promises, but the minimum system requirements for Diablo Immortal may be reduced back in the future.
What are the system requirements for Diablo Immortal now? The website diablo.blizzplanet.com has figured out which Android smartphones are compatible with Diablo Immortal and not through trial and error and user surveys. Below you can see this list:
- Compatible (CPU):
- Snapdragon: 730G, 732, 765G, 820, 821, 835, 845, 855, 855+, 865, 865+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (Exynos 9810)
- Exynos 9820, 990
- Kirin 980
- Qualcomm 7250
- Pixel 2 / 2XL, 3 / 3XL, 4 / 4a 5G, and 5
- Helio G90T chipset
- Incompatible (CPU)
- Snapdragon 425, 625, 636, 660, 662, 665, 670, 675
- Snapdragon 835 (Only: Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8)
- Kirin 650, 658, 659, 710F
- Nvidia Tegra X1 (This is the same processor found in the original Nintendo Switch)
- Exynos 7904
Information on when Diablo Immortal will hit the App Store and which iPhones are compatible with Diablo Immortal is not yet available.
As you can see, only smartphones with a strong enough filling can handle the new product from Blizzard.