Drakensang Online has got one of the largest updates in its entire 10 years of existence. It was called Dark Legacy and brought in a lot of content. It’s even easier to say that it was not changed and added because the patch affected all the game components.
- Skills and talents have been added for all classes;
- the world map has been significantly changed;
- over 150 new quests have appeared;
- over 1000 item options;
- new crafting system;
- complete redesign of the interface;
- drastic balance changes;
- stones, runes, accessories have been reworked and improved;
- monsters and related rewards have also been balanced;
- fresh achievements;
- and much more.
You can find a complete list of changes, fixes, and innovations on the game’s official website. Below you can see a demo of the in-game changes from a random YouTube user:
Drakensang Online is a browser-based MMORPG game developed by renowned studio Bigpoint. The project was able to overshadow such successful projects as Sky2Fly and Deepolis and successfully occupied its niche in the world of browsers. At the moment, it can even compete with Diablo and Path of Exile, as it offers beautiful graphics and rich possibilities of the genre.