MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has received the largest expansion in the history of the game called Endwalker. You can buy it on a PC for 2,100 rubles or on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 for 3,219 rubles. The main innovations are as follows:
- a new extensive storyline, completing the story started in A Realm Reborn
- level cap increased from 80 to 90
- new professions Reaper and Sage (our guide on how to unlock them)
- male version of the Viera race
- new vast territories including Garlemald, Thavnair and the city of Radz-at-Han
- new tribes and new threats
- new dungeons and raids
- new PVP mode offering small skirmishes between players
- Estinien Wyrmblood’s new ally
- new residence, Ishgard
- update for Gold Saucer
- relaxing time at Island Sanctuary
- many gameplay changes and improvements.
A complete list of changes in patch 6.0, accompanying the release of the Endwalker extension, is available on the official website.
Earlier, the developers reported that due to the huge queues at the start of Early Access, all active subscribers will receive 7 free days of subscription.