Over two weeks ago, early access to the cooperative first-person shooter Starship Troopers: Extermination opened, and now the developers offer a look at the upcoming updates. They published a roadmap with plans for the future. It is worth noting that it does not even indicate the approximate release dates of the patches, and the innovations are divided into phases.
- Phase 1 – Assault and Secure mode, ARC Slam mode.
- Phase 2 – Mutators, Horde mode, player profile and stats, manned machine gun mounts, new playable zone on the Valaka map.
- Phase 3 – Class progression 2.0, skill upgrades, hives, reward system, changing special weapons.
- Phase 4 – Player hub, emotes, clans, new weapons, beetle boss, marauder support, new planet.
- Phase 5 – Meta-game “Galactic War”, player customization, new class, global death counter, more blood.
Now Starship Troopers: Extermination is in early access on PC and is sold on Steam for 880 rubles.