Next week, April 27, the “Full Readiness” update for Fallout 76 will be released. In honor of this event, a video was released on the official YouTube channel Bethesda Softworks Russia with a detailed description of all the innovations.
Brief description of updates:
- SPECIAL ammunition, which can be changed after reaching level 25 using the card machine in your CAMP
- CAMP cells will enable the construction of a new home in Appalachia without removing the previous home.
- New modes, areas, enemies and rewards in daily operations.
- Season 4 kicks off with new quests and many rewards.
- New function to show your outfits, which can be worn on mannequins in your CAMP
- Aiming assistance has been added, which can be enabled or disabled in the settings.
- Updates to the “World Activity” menu, which now displays active events, radioactive zones, nearby merchants and much more.
- The ability to make a whole group of items at once using a new slider.
- Melee improvements and increased melee damage to unarmed enemies.
- New rewards from miner mole containers during Treasure Hunt events.
A more detailed description of each item in the official video clip: