In farm monitoring on the third tab you will find the vehicle preview tab (1). There we will see a table with all the vehicles, machines and equipment at our disposal. Items in the list correspond to the order of purchases and rentals. We can analyze the contents of the table in terms of 5 criteria:
2. Age – indicates the time the car was owned.
3. Time of use.
4. Degree of wear – a decreasing percentage indicates the need for repair of the device.
5. Borrowed – if you have rented a car, this indicates the cost of the rental.
6. Price – if we bought a car, this indicates the current cost of the equipment.
More information about our machine park can be found in the Garage. To do this, press the browse button and then the triangle Y /. Thus, we move on to the Possession Items card (7), in which we can find all the devices and buildings that are our property. We open the lending view with the X/square button – we use the same button to return to our property view.
In the “Garage” mode, we can directly sell devices and buildings by simply pressing the A / X button. We must remember that we will get a higher price if we deliver the car next to the store – we will get a 20% price bonus.
In the Loaned Items view, we find an additional return option, which we trigger by pressing the A / X button. In both views, we navigate between objects using the left counterpart. A special panel (9) at the bottom of the screen contains icons and necessary information about the machines, often containing instructions on how to use them. Main pictograms:
11. Use time
12. Engine power
13. Fuel tank size
14. Vehicle speed
15. Tank capacity – only for selected machines, e.g. combines, seeders
16. Points in slots – the game imposes on us a limit of owned devices, objects and buildings, we see this in the Garage window at the top (1299 points). Buying and crediting makes us earn a certain number of points, which reduces the pool available to us.
Other icons depend on the device type:
17. Machine Width – Important when buying planters, sprayers, etc.
18. The maximum working speed of the device
19. Types of crops – informs about which crops we can load into the device or for which we can use
20. Seeds – information about the seeds that can be used for sowing on this machine
21. Modules – indicates the name of the series of machines that can work with the selected device.
First of all, let’s pay attention to the condition of our machines, which affects the price of devices and their performance. Cars that are not yet in use cannot be repaired in the garage. If the repair option appears at the bottom of the screen, press the left analogue and in a new window we will see an offer and a request (22). Remember that repair fees in a garage are higher than in a workshop.
In the garage, it is useful first of all to find out what equipment and buildings we have. While workshop repairs are cheaper, keep in mind that access to it consumes fuel – we will lose time on the road and return.
Just like cars, we can sell buildings in the garage window. After the transaction, they automatically disappear from our farm. You can see maintenance information for all properties on the Finance tab.