Square Enix has announced a big update 5.4 for MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV. It adds new quests to the main story, side quests, Chronicles of a New Era missions, fresh rewards, dungeons, interior items and much more.
Below you can find a list of the highlights of the patch:
- New quests;
- fresh craft items;
- interior furniture;
- two new types of The Gold Saucer card tournaments: open and invitational;
- sounds for four musical instruments;
- new emotions and postures;
- major balance adjustments were made;
- new dungeon Matoya’s Relict;
- new trial Castrum Marinum;
- raid dungeon Eden’s Promise;
In addition, numerous changes have been made to other aspects of the game. You can find a complete list on a dedicated page.