Multiplayer third-person shooter Exoprimal received its first content update since its release in July this year. It has added as many as 10 new alpha variants of exosuits to the game, each of which offers unique features:
- Deadeye Alpha: Burst Fire is armed with a shotgun that fires in short bursts or five shots in a row when aiming.
- Zephyr Alpha: Energy Chakram – prefers to keep his distance from opponents, as his projectiles gain power at medium range.
- Barrage Alpha: Rocket Hop – Has a Rocket Launcher that can be boosted for more damage and explosions to help you jump high into the air.
- Vigilant Alpha: Marksman – wields a semi-automatic rifle that fires a stream of single projectiles, of which every few have additional power.
- Roadblock Alpha: Fortress Shield – equipped with a shotgun on hand and a shield that allows you to protect one zone and fight in another.
- Krieger Alpha: Charge Shotgun – Wields a chargeable shotgun that can fire a wide spread or powerful compressed salvos that knock enemies back.
- Murasame Alpha: Frost Glaive – Responds to enemy attacks with waves of ice that freeze them in place and leave them vulnerable to further attacks.
- Witchdoctor Alpha: Duality Beam – Emits energy beams that heal allies and injure enemies. The longer the beam stays on the target, the stronger its effect.
- Skywave Alpha: Thunder Clap – Summons lightning bolts from above, paralyzing enemies. Lightning bolts can be charged to deal powerful blows to a selected target.
- Nimbus Alpha: Double Barrel – has two shotguns that can both heal and deal damage. His spread shots become more effective at close range.
The update also includes 34 more modules that allow players to customize the way their exosuits fight. Some of them can be installed on any exosuit, while others are designed for use with certain models.
Exoprimal is still in its first season right now. The second season will begin in October 2023 and will bring a new map, mission type, gear, modules, and collaboration with Street Fighter 6. The third season is scheduled for January 2024. It will feature beta exosuits, a new Neo Triceratops boss, a Monster Hunter crossover, and more.