The spring alpha of Fractured is not over yet, and the game has already received its second major patch with many improvements and innovations based on user feedback.
The main ones were:
- Long-awaited free change of attributes of characters (once a week) and urban exploration.
- Siege weapons shop, where you can buy equipment for the siege of cities. The sieges themselves will appear soon.
- New functions for the world map: viewing territories and nations;
- Significant improvements in client performance when loading resources: it should now be 2 or even 3 times faster.
- Some bounty hunting changes and bug fixes.
The full patch note is available here. It is worth noting that the next update promises to bring siege wars for resources and territories.