The modern version of the MMORPG RuneScape has got a fresh update that brings additional content, new features and fixes to various bugs into the game. As part of this patch, it became possible to change the appearance of legendary pets, added Grimoire pages and much more.
The changes also affected the mobile interface. According to the developers, they tried to make the HUD more convenient so that users can better see the names of the characters, the world number and the amount of currency. In addition, the store button has been removed from the main screen.
Below is a list of some of the changes to existing mechanics:
Various Enchanted Lyre upgrades:
- The tooltip now displays the remaining charges.
- Changing the destination of the quick teleporter now uses the options interface instead of the dialog.
Various upgrades to Fremennik’s sea boots:
- Operate now uses an options interface instead of a dialog box.
- When using Lyra’s teleporter, you can choose a destination or use the configured quick teleporter location.
- Lyra’s quick teleport can now be customized in the boots options.
A detailed list of changes can be found on the official website.