We start reviewing the new week. This time we have continuous updates, but there are also a couple of interesting novelties. In this issue, we have collected information for you about all releases, tests, updates and other events related to online games that will take place from September 13 to September 19, 2021. We remind you that the article may be supplemented over time.
- Deep Rock Galactic, co-op first-person shooter, will receive an update that adds support for custom modifications. Players will be able to easily install or remove mods from the community, and a special section will appear in the client.
- The first-person shooter Deathloop from Arkane Studios will be released on PC and PlayStation 5. The game follows two assassins stranded on Black Reef Island in a mysterious time loop. Players will be able to break into other people’s games and interfere with them, but if desired, this option will be turned off.
- The Evolution collectible event kicks off in Apex Legends Battle Royale. During this event, players will have the opportunity to receive free rewards such as key chains, statistics tools, legendary weapon skins, and a Lifeline skin.
- The Russian version of Lost Ark will have a new class called Taigon, also known as the Striker. He is the female version of the Avatar class and has mostly the same abilities, albeit with some differences.
- The PC version of the MMORPG Bless Unleashed will receive the first content update. Together with him, a new boss, Twisted Spider Queen (for level 42 players) and a Nightspire dungeon – Caverns of Wrath (for level 35 players) will appear in the game.
- For the third-person shooter with elements of survival and Battle Royale Scavengers, the Winter’s Fury update will be released. The update will add a new playable character, a new boss and much more to the game.
- Early access to the Call of Duty: Vanguard multiplayer beta will begin. All PS4 and PS5 owners, as well as other platforms who pre-order, will be eligible to participate. From September 18, access will be open to everyone. Testing will last until September 20.
- The console version of PUBG: Battlegrounds ‘Battle Royale’ is coming with update 13.2. It has been available on PC since September 8th. The patch adds new weapons, new vehicles, a new Survivor Pass and more to the game.
- World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic will receive the Lords of Outland update with the new Tempest Keep raid, where you can fight Kael’thas Sunstrider and his advisors.
- Survival simulator Valheim will have its first major update called Hearth & Home. With it, the game will have a lot more features and content.
- The developers of MMORPG Broken Ranks will launch the second stage of open beta testing, which will last until September 19. The main goal will be to validate changes based on user feedback from the previous test.
- There will be a release of the stealth action Aragami 2. In this game you take on the role of one of the last representatives of the clan of skilled warriors Aragami. The main difference between the sequel is the presence of a cooperative, which allows you to run the campaign in a group of three.