We continue our series of guides on the top heroes from Genshin Impact. This is the game that has managed to break the sales record among all mobile projects. The Feud of the Tides event is currently taking place there; we have already said how to go through the first seven days: the first guide and the second. See all Genshin Impact guides here. Last time we talked about the mysterious Rosary, now let’s turn to Childe.
General information on Childe
Tartaglia (Childe) is a 5-star Hydro character. Eleventh Harbinger of Fatui. Wears a bow as a weapon; special dish – Extreme fishing. It can be obtained from Seafood Soup. The special dish increases the defense of all members of the squad by 282, the effect does not affect the characters of other players. He looks friendly, but a skilled swordsman is hiding inside.
Childe’s active skills
- Parting rain (normal attack) – fires up to six archery shots
- Parting rain (charged attack) – aimed shot with increased damage; if the arrow is fully charged, it will inflict Hydro damage and impose the “Low tide” status. If Childe deals damage to the enemy during its action, then there is a chance for Hydro AoE damage
- Spirit Form: Raging Waves – activates the close stance, exposing the blades; they do Hydro damage
- Chaos: Desolation – if Tartaglia is in the far stance: fires a Hydro-arrow with AoE damage and imposes the Low tide status. If Tartaglia is melee: He performs a circular attack with high Hydro damage.
Childe’s passive skills
- The torture never ends – Ebb tide lasts eight seconds longer
- Water sword – if Tartaglia deals critical damage in a melee stance, Low Tide is applied to the enemy
- Weapon Mastery – increases the level of normal attack for the whole squad by 1
Top build for Childe
- Top weapons: Skywing is a 5-star bow that increases critical damage by 20-40%. If pumped, then you can inflict a small AoE with a 100% probability (125% of Tartaglia’s physical damage). Can only be obtained through prayers
- Best Artifact: Heart of the Depths – if you collect two items, then increase the damage from Hydro-abilities by 15%. If you collect a set of four items, but after using the Hydro skill, it increases the damage dealt from all attacks by 30%. Lasts 15 seconds
- The best team: Rosary – since we have already forked out for Tartaglia, the Cryo-hero will follow him. Next comes Fischl with Electro damage and Hu Tao with Pyro abilities
Available build for Childe
- Top weapons: Rusty Bow – Increases damage from normal attacks by 40%. It should be noted that the damage from charged attacks is reduced by 10%
- Best Artifact: Gladiator’s End – Attack power increased by 18% from two items. From the set, the damage of normal attacks is increased by 35%
- The best team: Qi Qi – will go as a Cryo character instead of the Rosary. To save the wallet, we take Xiang Ling as Pyro-hero and Lisa for her electricity.
To raise Childe, you need to collect the following items:
- Lapis Lazuli Shard Varunada – Drops from Oceanid, Storm Dread Lair, also sold in the Gift Shop
- Cleansing Heart – drops from Oceanid
- Starry shell – on the coasts of Li Yue
- Chevron Private – knocked out of the Skirmishers, some agents of Fatui and Electro-Mages
How do I get Childe?
The answer is simple – pray. Now for him, Rosaries and a couple of other characters have added a banner. Thus, not very lucky players will have a chance to knock out Tartaglia and, perhaps, Rosaria. To collect expensive primohems, read our guide to them, and don’t forget to enter promotional codes.