Netmarble has surpassed the 50 million download mark for The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. In honor of this event, an update with a new hero was released for the game and various events were launched.
The update added:
- New SSR rarity hero – Merlin.
- 50M DL Celebration Festival event that allows you to get 1 of 4 heroes, including Merlin.
- 50M DL Celebration Festival event related to registration. New players who join the game within the next 28 days will receive certain rewards, including 150 diamonds and a Super Awakening token.
- Event “Boss Fight – Giant Hawk”.
- An event associated with the passage of the story and allowing you to earn rewards for this.
- Additional New Content: Players can now complete Chapter 24.5 and obtain Jörmungandr’s Holy Relic and Cusack’s Holy Relic.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is a role-playing game based on the manga The Seven Deadly Sins by Nakaba Suzuki. The project is available for download in the App Store and Google Play.