Square Enix has released a major update 6.5: Growing Light for MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which brings with it a large amount of new content. Let’s briefly highlight the most important changes:
- New Main Scenario Missions (Part 1)
- New dungeon – The Lunar Subterrane
- New trial – The Abyssal Fracture (Normal and Extream)
- New trial – The Singularity Reactor (Unreal)
- New Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm #3
- Duty Support Expansion – All main scenario dungeons from A Realm Reborn to Endwalker can now be completed solo.
- Various job adjustments
- Beginning of the 5th PvP series
- Crystalline Conflict PvP interface improvements
- Refuge Island Improvements – New ranks, visions and gathering place, plus new materials, crafting items, cultures, animals, crafts, buildings and more.
- New Custom Deliveries client – Margrat
- Trial Expansion – The Stormblood expansion (and updates to patch 4.58) is now free to play.
- Various Improvements – Ability to store additional items in the closet, as well as the introduction of new equipment, fashion accessories, mounts, minions, emotes and more.
The full changelog for Update 6.5: Growing Light is available at official website.