Patch 2.3 arrives in Genshin Impact. This means that a banner with Itto and Goro will appear within a month. If we have already talked about the first, then the second character remains a mystery. In this guide, we will analyze his abilities, what materials are needed to level up talents, and which squad is better to assemble.
- Plumage of fang – the character makes five archery shots
- Inuzaki’s all-round protection – Deals Geo damage to nearby enemies and sets up the general’s banner. It grants buffs that depend on the number of Geo heroes in the squad.
- Juga: Forward to Victory Is another AoE attack that gives the same buff as the previous skill. Only if there is a banner nearby, it will be destroyed
- Seeker of Radiance – displays on the minimap the position of resources that are unique to Inazuma
- Return service – Goro receives a bonus to damage depending on the defense and the work of active skills
- Challenging the elements – after using the “Juga” skill, the defense of the entire squad is increased by 25%
Materials for pumping talents
- Teachings about “Light” – the scroll drops in the Violet Hall on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Ghost shell – drops from ghosts on the islands of Watatsumi and Seirai
- Molten moment – reward for Narukami Island: Tensuka (level 70+)
- Crown of insight – drops from various events, permafrost tree or sacred cherry tree
Best squad and weapons
- Best weapon: Elegy of Doom is a 5-Star Bow that grants one Talisman on accurate hit. If you collect four, then for 12 seconds the mastery of the elements and the attack power of the detachment will increase. This weapon is the best for supports, but it can only be knocked out from a temporary banner.
- Best Artifact: Archaic Stone – Gives 35% bonus to elemental damage. Drops from Guan Realm
- Best squad: Arataki Itto or Noelle, who will gain strength from the Protection indicator, you can still take a Traveler with an Electro element. If you like roast, then take Xiang Ling, who is considered the strongest Pyro hero.
How to knock out Goro?
Goro, a 4-star support, will appear alongside Itto in the second part of patch 2.3. This means that we will see them already in December. Since the characters are premium, it will only be possible to knock them out through prayers. But don’t worry, there will be a test run before the spins.