On the evening of June 29th, the new Leaves in the Wind prayer begins at Genshin Impact. Thanks to this, players will be able to knock out the 5-star character Kaedehara Kazuha. We talked about him in a little detail here. Now let’s talk about talents, ascension and the best builds for this character. By the way, if you are missing 50 source stones, then fly here.
This is a wandering samurai from Inazuma with the eye of God Anemo, who has gone through many adversities in the past. And although he has a young and careless appearance, the young man strictly follows his own code of conduct. In the story, he found shelter in the Southern Cross Navy in Li Yue. Although Kazuha has experienced many downpours and snowfalls, he warns of the approach of an unprecedented threat.
Active talents of Kaedehara Kazuhi
- Garyu’s fencing style (normal attack) – up to five sword strikes
- Garyu’s fencing style (charged attack) – two quick swings that spend stamina
- Quietfuru – attack in the air; if held down, it deals increased Anemo damage over a larger area
- Kazuhi’s Strike – deals Anemo damage in the area, leaving a trail from the sword with periodic Anemo damage
Kaedehara Kazuhi’s passive talents
- Poetry of Wind Songs – gives other heroes an elemental damage bonus for 8 seconds. after triggering the “Dispersion” reaction
- Whisper of the wind – reduces the consumption of stamina of the squad when running
- Flying blade – if Kazuha uses the Chihayafuru skill and contacts Hydro, Pyro, Cryo or Electro elements, then it deals 200% damage from the corresponding element
Top build for Kaedehara Kazuhi
Let’s take a look at the top items and partners for Kazuha that can be obtained through donation, as well as pain and suffering. This means that with the right pumping, you will not be equal. By the way, in the detachment, he acts as a glanders. dd.
- Top weapons: Freedom Oath is a 5-star sword that increases damage by 10%. Summoning an elemental reaction grants Kazuha one Talisman. If you collect two, then they disappear and give the squad members increased damage by 16%. You can only get it through a new Prayer
- Best set of artifacts: Pale fire – increases physical. damage by 25% (two items) and increases attack by 9% for 7 seconds when an elemental skill hits enemies. You can find the set in the Mountain Watch dungeon
- The best team: Hu Tao is a powerful 5-star hero with Pyro element (main dps). Next comes the brand new Zhong Li as support. Gan Yu (5 stars, Cryo) closes the chain. Note that characters can only be obtained through Prayers
Available build for Kaedehara Kazuhi
Not everyone can find hard-earned money to knock out top characters and weapons, so let’s go through the “available” list for Kazuha:
- Top weapons: Falcon Sword – 5-star sword with 40% increased attack power. It can also trigger an effect with HP recovery at 160% of attack power and dealing 320% damage in area
- Best set of artifacts: Warrior – increases attack power by 15%, plus another 25% after using an elemental skill. Mined in the dungeons of the Hidden Palace Wuwan and the Mountain Watch
- The best team: Fischl is a 4-star character with Electro Damage (sub-dps). Next comes Barbara with Hydro Damage (support). Yan Fei completes the chain as the main DPS.
To upgrade Kazuhi you will need the following materials:
- Mora – the main currency in Genshin
- Vayuda Turquoise Shard – Drops from Anemo Hypostasis, in the Lair of Storm Dread and is sold in the Gift Shop
- Sea mushroom – drops on the Golden Apple Archipelago
- Puppet core – Awarded for defeating the boss Magu Kenki
- Treasure Thief Seals – clean up bandits in Li Yue and Dragon Ridge
- Silver / Golden Raven Seals – use alchemy or clean up the kidnappers again
- Gilded scales – can be obtained for defeating the weekly boss Azhdaha
How to get Kaedehara Kazuha?
You can get this character through the Leaves in the Wind prayer. It opens on June 29th at 20:00 UTC and ends on July 20th. To accumulate source stones, you can use promotional codes, which we will immediately inform you about. Remember that they are active for about one day, so it is better to subscribe to Genshin on our AppTime website and do not miss the latest news.