Microsoft is going to take the PC version of the first-person shooter Halo Infinite seriously and add a number of benefits to it. According to the developers, they want to make it so that users have the feeling that the game was always intended for personal computers. Therefore, you will be able to enjoy a variety of features, including those that will not be available on consoles.
A short list of some of the features of Halo Infinite on PC are as follows:
- Local network play and the ability to create a local server where you can invite players to PC and Xbox.
- Cross-platform multiplayer. In ranked matches, matchmaking is governed.
- Adjustable viewing angle (up to 120 degrees) on PC and Xbox.
- Support for mouse and keyboard on both PC and Xbox.
- Ability to assign one action to three keys or mouse buttons.
- Graphics quality settings to ultra-presets, with individual settings for texture quality, depth of field, anti-aliasing, and so on.
- High refresh rate options.
- Supports ultra-wide monitors 21: 9, 32: 9.
- Minimum and maximum frame rate settings.
- Fixed and dynamic resolution scaling options.
- Optional full screen borderless mode.
- FPS and ping display.
- Offside multiplayer invites via Xbox Live, Discord and Steam.
Along with this, the developers showed screenshots of the PC version of Halo Infinite with aspect ratios of 21: 9 and 32: 9, as well as the settings menu. You can find them under the spoiler below:
PS: To see the screenshot in its original quality, click on it.