Already in August, the second phase of beta testing of the western version of MMORPG Elyon will take place and representatives of the jeuxonline.info portal decided to request a short interview from the developers. This was done in order to clarify some details of the PTA, as well as plans for the future. Below you can find a summary of the information from the questions and answers.
Summary of key information from the interview:
- Aerial content was removed from the game as it had issues that could not be fixed. The authors hope to return to it in the future.
- The developers declined to answer the question about the number of players on Korean servers and the unification of worlds in Korea.
- The authors of the game have no plans to switch to Unreal Engine 4.
- The European version of the in-game store will offer both cosmetic and functional items (for example, items to increase warehouse or inventory slots).
- The game will be translated into French, German, Spanish and English.
- The company was silent about the launch of other MMORPGs in Europe, such as Odin: Valhalla Rising.
As a reminder, the second CBT of the European version of Elyon should begin in August and pre-order kits will soon be available, while the release is still scheduled for Q4 2021.