The number of pre-registrations for the mobile battle royale game called Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile has already reached 35 million. In honor of this, the developers presented a trailer for the location “Operation Training Camp”, also known as Shoot House. This map was featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Mobile, and will now be featured in the upcoming Battle Royale from launch.
“We’ve reached a staggering 35 million pre-registrations, which means Shoot House will now be unlocked in multiplayer mode for #WarzoneMobile along with a worldwide launch thanks to your amazing support,” the video’s caption reads.
In this way, users were able to unlock all the pre-registration rewards that were claimed, such as:
- 5,000,000 Foe’s Flame and Dark Familiar stickers
- 10,000,000 — skin for the X12 pistol from the Prince of Hell set
- 15,000,000 — skin for the M4 assault rifle from the Archfiend series
- 25,000,000 – Ghost operative with the Condemned skin
- 35,000,000 – Shoot House card
The release date for Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is still unknown. The game will be released on mobile devices running iOS and Android.