Strike team assignment screen.
Strike teams are an additional mechanism that awaits players in Mass Effect Andromeda. This allows the player to send teams on special missions, during which they have a chance to get additional resources, minerals, credits, as well as weapons and equipment. Moreover, this activity is connected to the multiplayer game – missions can be ordered and completed automatically, without the participation of the player, or in the multiplayer game in cooperation with other players.
The most important aspect of the mechanics are the strike teams. These are teams of four that the player can recruit. At the beginning of the game, you start with only one team, but as you play the game, you will be able to recruit more and send them out on multiple missions at the same time. Strike teams are drawn from mission funds, a special currency earned by teams during missions. Each successful mission gives you 5 mission funds. However, recruiting several teams is not so easy – each new team increases the costs of the next. In addition, each strike team earns experience points during their missions, allowing them to level up and increase their overall effectiveness.
ññññ ð² ðory · ð½ ° € ð ð ð °ñññ‚ ñ ñ ñ ñ ñ ñ ðð½ °ð °ññññññññ ð¹¹¹ ñ¸¸ ñ¸¸ ñ¸¸ ñ¸¸ ñ¸¸ Ð°Ð·Ð»Ð¸Ñ‡Ð½Ñ‹Ð¼Ð¸ Ñ‰Ð¸ÐºÐ°Ð¼Ð¸ Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð´Ð¾Ð±Ñ‹Ñ‡Ð¸. – ÑƒÐ´Ð°Ñ€Ð½Ñ‹Ðµ ÐºÐ¾Ð¼Ð°Ð½Ð´Ñ‹ | Ðžñ ðory ‹ð¸²= € € ¾ð²ript ¿¿¿¿ ty € ¿¿ñ † ðµñ ñ ð ° – ðžñ ð½ñ² gar men € ð² €lish ¿¿ñ ñ ¿¾ððððððulation – ð ²ððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððlen Ð¾ Ð¸Ð³Ñ€Ðµ Andromeda”/>
Successful missions will reward you with mission funds and various loot boxes.
Once your strike teams are ready, it’s time to send them out on a mission. Accessing the Strike Teams screen, available on both Tempest and Nexus, will present you with a list of available missions. Each differs from the other in terms of difficulty and the rewards you will receive upon completion. Generally speaking, the more difficult the mission, the better the potential rewards. Rewards are only earned by the team if the mission is completed successfully – if it fails, the team will return empty-handed. However, the team will always earn experience points for a mission, regardless of its outcome – although completing it will still give you more. Finally, the difficulty level of a mission goes hand in hand with the chances of success – the most difficult ones will have about a 10% chance of success for an inexperienced team, while the easier ones will often exceed 90%.
Even the most basic and general resources can be helpful.
Once the Strike Team is successful, they will return with several rewards. They, as already mentioned, depend on the complexity of the mission and are divided into categories. From worst to best, these are bronze, silver, and gold. The strike team, in most cases, will return with two rewards from the pool of possible rewards: research points, credits, or a crate of crafting components. The better the rank (color) of the loot box, the more/more materials will be found inside. Keep in mind that even though these rewards are quite small and will not have a significant impact on your gameplay, submitting Strike Teams is completely free and takes a few seconds.
The last thing worth mentioning is the fact that although the Strike Team may have a very small chance of success, it is still worth sending them on a mission. Sometimes (and especially when you don’t have any more missions because the list hasn’t been updated yet), it’s a good idea to send a team on a mission with less than 10% chance of success. The strike team cannot die during a mission and they will still earn experience points. Also, if they somehow succeed, they will gain multiple levels from a single mission. Finally, playing the mission in multiplayer mode can help, although the chances there are highly dependent on the skills of you and other players.