Amazon Games has released the first paid expansion for the MMORPG New World, called Rise of the Angry Earth. It is noteworthy that, unlike the main game, the DLC is officially sold in Russia at a price of 1100 rubles.
The Rise of the Angry Earth expansion added the following to the game:
- new story;
- mounts for quickly moving around the world;
- increasing the maximum level to 65 and equipment rating to 700;
- a new rarity for weapons and armor – Artifact;
- new weapon – Flail;
- new zone – Elysian Wilds;
- new expedition – Wild Gap;
- new heart rune ability – Primal Rage.
Along with the paid add-on, a free update was released that launched the 3rd season. The update reworked the tasks of the Edengrove and Great Cleave storylines, made balance changes and turned Influence Races into a planned PvP mode in the open world with rewards for three factions.
You can check out all the changes for Rise of the Angry Earth and Season 3 at page on Steam.