Riot Games has released a trailer for the next major update 3.2 Oceans of Time for the mobile MOBA League of Legends: Wild Rift. The update will be released on May 12 and will bring with it a lot of changes, such as:
- New Champions – Nautilus, Pike and Ekko.
- Elemental Gorge Changes.
- The ability to recreate a match if an ally poured at the beginning without losing anything.
- Leavers are punished more severely, and his allies gain more rank stamina and lose less VP.
- Several new runes.
- Totems of Control – Reveal invisible targets, but are themselves visible to enemies.
- New Battle Pass with skin for Nasus.
- New events with rewards.
- New skins.
You can find out more details in the video below.