Pearl Abyss has released an update for the mobile MMORPG Black Desert Mobile, adding a new class Yaksha (Striker from Black Desert). He is a inheritance hero and has four skills when created, and gains the rest as he levels up. The full list is hidden under the spoiler below:
- Bracer Proficiency is the basic skill for wielding bracers.
- Surge of Rage – Unleashes the energy hidden in itself and instantly gains powerful power.
- Furious Charge – As if an angry beast rushes to the enemy and attacks.
- Skull Crash – Together with Mirror Spirit, performs a powerful spinning jump kick.
- Crush to Hell – Together with the spirit, knocks down the enemy with a powerful attack on the ground.
- Powerful Fist – Together with the spirit, inflicts a powerful punch on the enemy.
- Mountain Strike – Together with the spirit, inflicts a strong blow to the enemy, knocking them up.
- Carousel of Death – Spins towards the enemy, knocking them back with a powerful attack, and then strikes with a fist.
- Energy Release – Together with the spirit, it releases the power hidden in itself and attacks the enemy.
- Explosion of Rage – Unleashes powerful spirit energy and inflicts a series of attacks on enemies in front.
- Descent to Hell – Grabs an enemy and attacks them, then grabs them again and delivers a powerful blow.
- Stone Shatter – Punches an enemy with the spirit, then strikes again.
- Primordial Strength – Increases its power by concentrating the power of the Mirror Spirit hidden in itself.
The update also introduces a new siege weapon, Aal’s Judgment, with superior mobility and powerful attack power. Two members of the guild can use it: one controls, and the second shoots. Weapons are only available to the attacking side.
Also, according to tradition, events were launched that allow you to receive various rewards. You can find a detailed list of changes on the official forum.