Dynamight Studios has released a major update for The Arrival of the Blessed MMORPG with Fractured Online sandbox elements. Together with him, a new race of Iridra appeared in the game, whose representatives preferred to live in harmony with nature. They have the following features:
- After training, they go to Terra.
- Cannot choose the Evil alignment.
- They can absorb the energy of primary crystals and use it to activate a special ability (the function has not yet been implemented).
- Stat bonuses: +1 STR, +2 DEX, +2 INT, +1 CON, +2 PER, +2 CHA.
- Additional bonuses: Luck +50, Mana regen +5, Health regen +5.
In addition, the teleportation mechanic appeared in the game. Players can move between regions using stargates, which must be activated using 10 shards. After activation, the portals work for another minute, and other players can pass through them for free. Shards are obtained in a new type of world event, available only in Arboreus.
Finally, Fractured Online has the first four world bosses to fight: Tremora, Red, Gurgle, and Po Co. In future updates, the developers promise to add new ones.
The update also forbade placing totems next to each other, removed the loss of equipment durability on death (the penalty for knockout remained), and added a profanity filter with the ability to disable it. There were also some bug fixes. You can find the full list of changes on the official website.
We previously reported that the number of active players in Fractured Online is rapidly declining. Since then, online has fallen even more and is only 20-40 people (instead of 200).