Krafton has released update 1.6 for PUBG Mobile’s Battle Royale, with which a completely new mode has appeared, and everyone’s favorite events will be repeated. In PUBG Mobile, a mode called “Terrible Flora” has appeared, where players will have to repel the invasion of alien plants, battles on spaceships and a new system for supplying ammunition.
The following temporary modes will also return to Battle Royale:
- Metro Royale: Reunion – starting September 28
- Titans: Last Stand – from 28 September
- Vikendi – from October 8
- Survive Till Dawn – October 15th
- Payload 2.0 – from October 15
- Power of the runes – from October 15
- Infection mode – from October 15.
Below you can check out the latest trailer for update 1.6: