Recordings are an addition to the game, thanks to which we record the most important events of our hero in the camera. To document the recording in the camera, point the device at a certain place and wait for the red bar to fully load.
1) Wreck – you will be prompted to make this entry at the very beginning of the game. It cannot be missed.
2) Crucified Pilot – After descending from the slope where the helicopter was located, you will notice a glowing fire in the background. Come to this place and write down the person tied to the trunk.
3) Incredible settlement – a moment after you find the pilot, you will notice a settlement and a windmill. Record this location to get another camera recording.
4) Memory of the dead – while in the settlement, use the night mode behind the house, where there was a letter on the table in front of the picture. Pay attention to the fence decorated with dolls and write it down.
5) Complex of buildings – after being blinded by white light, you will begin to go through the only possible path. You will finally notice a path lit by candles, at this point one of the enemies will start talking about Lynn. Write down this location to get a recording.
6) Jessica’s note written before suicide – When you return to the nightmare at school, you will find yourself in the music room.
7) Interrogation – When you are rescued by a stranger, he will lead you to his home. There, after sleeping, go back upstairs and record his body.
8) Crucified Heretics – To get this entry, you need to write down the crucified people behind the bridge that you will reach by crossing the river.
9 – Mysterious Woman – Follow the road to the farm, make note of the mysterious cultist in front of the locked passage.
10) Dead Birds – after exiting the barn, follow the road behind the stone monument. After a moment, a blinding light will shine, take out your camera and record this location.
11) Temple in the cave – Climbing the rocks, go through the cave complex, at the end of the road you will see a huge statue of a bird. Write it down to get the next story entry.
12) New temple gates. When you get to the village, record the view of the chapel in the background.
13) Temple Gate – Once you’ve repaired the elevator, make note of the board that says “Temple Gate”.
14) Hanging Jessica. When you get back to school after the well, sign Jessica up at this location.
15) Exhibition Hall – When you wake up from a nightmare, you are running from cannibals. When you move the bookshelf you will provide temporary security, you will find a woman lying on the bed behind him.
16) Why do you have to die? Run again in front of a group of cannibals, you will find yourself in a building with a classroom with a blackboard on the floor.
17) Chapel – after escaping from a woman with a pickaxe, you will find yourself near the chapel. Write it down to get a recording.
18) Torture. After torture, write down the dead bodies.
19) Slaughterhouse – while looking for a hook that will take you into the mine.
20) Executioner – Appearing in the next nightmare, write down the hanged on the wall of the school.
1) The road to the old mine – after the nightmare you will find yourself on the way to the mine, record its view to open the entrance.
2) Locust – to get this entry, you need to record flying insects while crossing the wooden bridge.
3) Disease, God bless you – After falling off the bridge, follow the current straight ahead until you reach a block with inscriptions and bodies. Write down this place.
4) Symbiotic – the moment you run through the leper village, after the second letter you will notice a gate. Behind her, Nick is killing other people – write him down to get a record of the story.
5) Illness of the saint. When you reappear in the school nightmare, record the event after interacting with the computer. You will notice Jessica there.
6) Cracks – After skipping the cafeteria, turn left and run all the way ahead. Finally, on the left, you will notice an open room. Go inside and write down the cracks on the walls.
7) Valve – after exiting the grave, turn left and run until you reach the barbed wire.
8) Executioner – after leaving the grave, you will find abandoned tents. As you run, you will spot an executioner who needs to be recorded in order to get the recording.
9) Until death do us part – after falling from a great height, write down the dead enemy under the logs to get a record.
10) Roots and branches. During the nightmare, write down the event that will happen in the dining room.
The third chapter of the game is relatively short, so you’ll find far fewer places to write down. There are seven of them, and finding them shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
1) Heads on the Beach – To get this footage on camera, you need to record the lake while you are on the beach.
2) Outlying Towers – After reaching the beach, enter the house with the door ajar. Then turn left and run upstairs. On the left you will see a wooden staircase, go and record the view of the lake and the mines.
3) Help is on the way – on the beach next to the raft you will find a large wooden inscription. Write it down to get a recording.
4) Dead fish – after entering the raft, swim all the way forward. At some point, after a blinding glance, a dead fish will appear on the surface. Write it down to get a recording.
5) Swimmers. When you see the execution, swim to the place and write down the dead bodies.
6) Warning – To get this entry, you need to write down the bodies that are stuck on the pile before boarding the raft.
7) Everyone will laugh at you – appearing in a nightmare, escape from the demon and enter the women’s bathroom. Write down the blood from the soul there.
1) Blood rain – after leaving the booth, point the camera at the bridge, which is located a little higher.
2) Impulse – when you walk away from the second computer, record the blinking monitor screens.
3) I have many friends – when you come to school again, you will notice hanging bodies outside the window. Record this event.
1) Descent. Make a note of the elevator at the very beginning of the chapter.
2) Purified Skin – After climbing the stairs into the mine, take the first road to the right. You will find a hanged man there. Write it down to get a record.
3) Leather Wallpaper – When you first spot the monster in the tunnels, keep going straight until you find a body tied to the wall.
4) Gazebo – To get this entry, make a note of the gazebo shown in the picture, which is located after a long run down the stairs.
1) Storm – Record the storm after leaving the mine with Lynn.
2) Fire in the sky – After reaching the village, record the sun in the sky.
3) Dead Prophets – After Lynn dies, write down the dead priest whose body is on the bench.
4) Never die – leaving the church, go to the market square. In the well you will see a lot of corpses – write them down to get the last entry in history.