From now on, you can play the multiplayer first-person shooter Overwatch 2 on PC not only through Battle.net, but also through the Steam service. However, before you can start playing, you need to link your Battle.net accounts and Steam. We will tell you how to do this in this guide.
In order to link your Battle.net and Steam accounts, you need to do the following:
1. Create a Battle.net account, if you don’t already have one, on the website https://account.battle.net/creation/flow/creation-full.
2. Click on the nickname in the upper right corner and select “Account Settings”.
3. Select “Connections”.
4. Scroll down the page, find Steam and click “+ ATTACH” next to it.
5. After logging into Steam, you will be redirected back to the Battle.net website. Click “Continue” to confirm the account connection.
6. You should now see your account name listed next to Steam on the Connections page in Battle.net.
It is worth noting that you will be able to attach another account on Steam only after a year.