1C Game Studios has released update 0.14.2 for the third-person multiplayer shooter Caliber. It made quite a lot of changes and added new content. Below is a short list of only the most important ones:
- The new season of Ranked Battles.
- “Front” mode on the “Shopping Center” map.
- New showcase of goods for Fragments.
- The return of the special mechanics of “Field Buffs” for the “Onslaught” mode.
- The first skin for Recruit.
- Lots of balance tweaks.
- Ability to view the results of past seasons of Ranked Battles.
- Improvements to maps, missions, bots, interface and sounds.
- Bug fixes.
Along with the release of the update, the developers launched the Double Experience promotion, which will last until April 6th. As the name implies, it will allow players to get twice as much experience for participating in matches.
Among other things, from April 6 to April 20, players will be able to check out the new temporary PvP mode “Interception”. This is an arcade fast-paced mode that features the mechanics of auto-spawning at the base upon death. The goal of the teams is to capture intelligence.