Co-op sci-fi top-down shooter ANVIL has received its first update since its Early Access release on PC (Steam) and Xbox. The patch added a new relic, features, balance adjustments, and improved gameplay.
Key features of the patch:
- A new relic, as well as changes to some characteristics of other relics.
- Improvements to sudden deaths and in-game interactions.
- Improvements to combat effects and feedback.
- Reduced complexity scaling depending on the number of group members.
- Changes in warning systems and protection against hacking.
- Fixed known bugs and crashes.
- Buffs for “Sandman” and “Jungler” destroyers
Soon, the developers also promised to release more content for the game, because this is just the beginning of the path for a shooter.