Ubisoft has announced the launch of Year 6 Season 3 in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege multiplayer first-person shooter called Crystal Guard. Players on PC (Steam, Ubisoft Store, Epic Games Store) and PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S consoles can already check out all the new content.
Along with the start of the season, Rainbow Six: Siege has a new stormtrooper named Osa. Her primary weapon is the 556xi or PDW9, while her secondary weapon is the PMM. The ability allows you to install a transparent stationary shield Talon-8, which protects against bullets.
Of the other changes in the patch, the following are worth noting:
- Recycling of “Bank”, “Coast” and “Club” cards
- New Battle Pass
- Elite personalization kits
- Replacing armor with health
- Finka, Sledge, Glaz, Iana, Twitch, IQ, Mute and Fuze Changes
- Reduced cost for Maverick, Clash, Amaru, Goyo and Zero
- Seasonal weapon skins
In addition, Rainbow Six: Siege will be available for free on all platforms from September 9-12. During the promotion, the game will be discounted up to 80%.