The developers of the turn-based RPG Honkai: Star Rail have revealed the details of two game modes such as Simulated Universe and Fight Club. Players will be able to take part in them already at the second stage of the closed beta testing, which will begin on May 25.
- The simulated universe is a separate virtual space where virtual enemies and maps are randomly generated as code.
- You can go to the simulated universe in the room of the owner of the Gerta space station.
- Activity is divided into two types:
- Challenge Mode – Players need to complete Exploration Mode once and save the corresponding archive before challenging a powerful enemy.
- Challenge Mode – Players face off against powerful enemies along with a squad that has completed Exploration Mode and received blessings, while HP lost in battle determines the final score. There are also separate challenge objectives, and the more they are completed, the higher the final score will be.
- Players can abort the launch of the simulated universe and claim the reward by clicking End and Exit, or they can pause the playthrough and then continue from the same point through the Save and Exit option.
- When passing through the simulated universe, you can get Herta Bonds, which are used to exchange for rewards in the store. There is also a chance of obtaining Herta collectible coins to use the gacha machine.
- In the Simulated Universe, weekly quests are regularly updated, for which rewards are given.
- Before moving on to the next level, you know what enemies and what map awaits you, but you can look at information about the vulnerabilities of the main enemies.
- There are many bonuses hidden on the maps, such as treasure chests, interpreters, and so on.
- By defeating enemies and triggering the abandoned code, you will be able to receive the blessings of the virtual Aeon.
- On the battlefield, you can use Aeon’s Intervention as a support skill.
- In the Rest Zone, players can use “Space Shards” earned by defeating enemies to exchange for “Curios” with special buffs and to revive allies.
- Fight Club is a special challenge in which the condition for earning points is to defeat the enemy with the help of the characters assigned by the game.
- The reward is divided into several stages depending on the number of points scored. After collecting the required number of points for each stage, you will receive a one-time reward.
- The “evaluation” system includes four levels. The higher the score, the higher the level.
- There are special mechanics that change from stage to stage, such as “character charge efficiency increased by 20%.”
- In this mode, several trial heroes are offered to form the composition.
- The main emphasis in the Fight Club is not on the fastest possible victory over the enemy, but on fulfilling the conditions for passing each stage in order to get the most points.
- Fight Club stages can be completed an unlimited number of times, fulfilling all the new special conditions for passing the stage and receiving more points and rewards.
Earlier, the developers of Honkai: Star Rail talked about the changes in the Belobog location compared to the first beta, as well as about the new space station Hertha.