Paradox Interactive has announced an upcoming price increase for the publisher’s upcoming games, such as Cities: Skylines II and The Lamplighters League. The change will be significant in some regions and small in others. Unfortunately, Russia belongs to the first category, so if you were planning to purchase one of the above-mentioned projects, now is the time.
Most noticeably, prices for Cities Skylines II and The Lamplighters League will change in the following currencies:
- Brazilian real – up to 30%;
- Japanese yen – up to 30%;
- Turkish lira – up to 60%;
- Russian ruble – up to 40%;
- adjustments of similar levels are also expected for the Peruvian sol, Colombian peso, Kazakh tenge, Uruguayan peso and Ukrainian hryvnia.
Prices will also increase in the following currencies, but not as much: IDR, MYR, PHP, SGD, THB, KRW, MXN, CAD, CNY, INR, CLP, ZAR, TWD, SAR, AED, KWD, QAR, CRC, VND.
Cities Skylines II and The Lamplighters League will release on October 3, 2023 and October 24, 2023, respectively. You can pre-order each of these games for 1,600 rubles, but the release versions will already be sold at new prices.