Mountain City – Artifacts and Rifles
Collectibles that can be found in the game are divided into two groups: artifacts of the past and historical rifles. The first is a variety of jewelry, dishes and statues, as well as crucifixes and religious objects. They are most commonly found in homes and churches. The game developers have hidden a total of twenty-three artifacts of the past in the area of the three regions.
The second group of finds are rifles that cannot be used in the game. Historical rifles can be found mostly in homes and outdoors. Eight historical rifles can be found throughout the game.
When looking for collectibles, look for the Marked Points icon on the map (a white question mark on a black background). Not all significant points will be at the location of the seekers, but if you are near a collector’s item, a special icon will appear on the map.
Mountain City map containing the location of the collector’s items.
Artifacts of the Past
In the Mountain City, you can find eight Artifacts of the Past – they are marked with an orange icon on the map along with the corresponding numbering below.
1. Icon of Jesus – you will find it inside the church on one of the walls. The Church and Surroundings is an area for the Gravedigger mission.
2. Wooden Cross – Climb to the top of the scaffolding to which the brick, high tower sticks. You should be able to see the tower in the distance. The cross is on the board.
3. Agate necklace – you will find it in the outpost. This is not a big post, it consists of one building. Enter the building. The necklace lies on the floor in the bathroom, between the tub and the toilet.
4. Golden Brooch – located in the railway line, on the first floor in the main building of the railway station. The brooch is on the table by the window. The territory of the railway station is the area of the mission “As far as the spark flies”.
5. Bear figurine – located in a lonely house in the swamps. It lies on a book on one of the shelves.
6. Thin Bracelets – You will find them in a block located in the southwestern part of the block. Get to the second floor. The bracelets are on an overturned cabinet in a room with two mattresses. Block Area is the area of the Block mission.
7. Icon of the Descent of the Holy Spirit – you will find it in the village by the lake. It’s on a chest in the building connected to the boat pier.
8. Bronze rhyton – on top of a brick tower, which is located near the village. The same village where you start the game after the end of the prologue.
In the mining town, you can find three historical rifles – they are marked with a blue icon on the map along with the corresponding numbering below.
1. L115A3 Long Range Rifle – on the hill that surrounds the road. The sniper who is watching the area protects him. That’s why you should go behind. The sniper lies next to him.
2. Ross rifle – on top, on which there is a cross of rods. Climb up the stairs. The rifle lies on a rock at the base of the cross between the candles.
3. M21 SWS – in the basement of a building located on the territory of a military base. The building is located in the south of the base. Go down the stairs and enter the room on the left. The gun is on the table.
Location of collectibles in the Village
The second region available in the game, outside of the Prologue, takes the player to a more mountainous and snowy area. The name of the region Village can be misleading, as the village only occupies a small part of the region.
Items can be found in the village of Kozori, as well as in the houses and caves that you often visit due to the mountainous terrain. It’s worth noting that you can get collectibles by climbing rocks and jumping over chasms.
A map of the village containing the location of the collector’s items.
Artifacts of the Past
In the village area you can find eight artifacts of the past – they are marked with an orange icon on the map along with the corresponding numbering below.
1. Bronze necklace – located in the hut on one of the shelves.
2. Clay icon – it can be found in the village of Kozori. It hangs in a stone niche with a grave, not far from the church.
3. Top of the head – you can find it on the boat that is in the cave.
4. Dagger from Imereti – located on the top of the mountain, next to the ruins of the church of Tsiminda Sameba. The dagger lies on a stone sarcophagus, around a candle.
5. Ancient Georgian coins – in the village of Tsklis. The coins are in one of the book houses, which is on the cabinet.
6. Lion’s Companion – located in one of the houses at the Tsiskovilsky mill. Bowl on the wall.
7. Deesis triptych – located in the grotto, the entrances of which are protected by enemies. Use the drone.
8. Bracelet with grenades – located in the quarry. It lies on a chair in one of the rooms, on the highest level of containers.
In the village area you can find two historical rifles – they are marked with a blue icon on the map along with the corresponding numbering below.
1. Mosin-Nagant, m / 28-30 – it can be found in a cave, the entrance of which is located in the northeastern part of the village of Kozori.
2. MN m1891/30 without telescope – You can find this rifle at the top of the windmill building.
Location of collectibles in Tamas region
The area, whose landscapes are similar to the Mountain City, hides many interesting artifacts and rifles from you. Collectibles are mainly located in the north of the area near the dam, as well as in the south – around the Silo.
Collectibles in the Tama region are most often found in caves and open areas. Often you can also find finds in houses. If you want to appropriate items in multiple situations, you will have to fight opponents who will guard the treasure.
A map of the Tama region showing the location of the collectibles.
Artifacts of the Past
In the Tama region, you can find seven artifacts of the past – they are marked with an orange icon on the map along with the corresponding numbering below.
1. Sword Aniset – lies on a stone sarcophagus, which is located under the ruins. Find the entrance that leads below ground level.
2. Priest of Christ – an image that can be found on a bench in a ruined church. The church is guarded by several opponents.
3. Cherkaska Kama – lies in a grotto on a rock. After entering the cave, go down to the lower rock ledge and you will see an artifact on the ground.
4. Agala necklace – lies in a cave, the entrance of which is located behind the waterfall. The cave is located east of the nearest post.
5. Copper diadem – hung on a wooden feeder, which is located near the fire. Next to it is a lonely cottage, guarded by opponents.
6. Women’s Necklace – You can find it in one of the metal rooms (containers) in the Silo area in the Tama region. The necklace is on the suitcase.
7. Golden Necklace – He is followed by three opponents who dig a hole to bury the treasure.
In the Tama region, you can find three historical rifles – they are marked with a blue icon on the map along with the corresponding numbering below.
1. Mosin-Nagant m1891 / 30 – hung on the wall in the hut. You can reach the cottage by finding the key next to the dead man. You can find corpses by climbing up the rope on the ledge near the hut.
2. Rifle – you will find in a hut on the edge of the village.
3. Berdan Rifle – You will find it on the floor in one of the train cars. You will reach the wagons by following the tracks heading west from the Bunker.