Undying Games has published a new gameplay video dedicated to the character named Arawn from the upcoming MOBA Ethereal: Clash of Souls. He is a cruel demon that absorbs the souls of defeated enemies, while becoming stronger. His skills are as follows:
- Basic Attack Arawn swings his fist furiously, dealing Physical damage to the first enemy hit.
- Infernal Aura (Passive) – Arawn gains souls for killing enemies. He gains 2 max HP per soul and deals 10 (+15 per 100 souls) magic damage every second to all nearby enemies.
- Torment (Special Skill) – Infernal Aura becomes Torment Aura for 3/4/5 seconds. Enemies hit by the aura cause fear for 1/1.25/1.5 seconds. After that, Arawn loses his hellish aura for 5/4/3 seconds. Each enemy can only be scared once per cast.
- Burning Fists PASSIVE: Arawn’s abilities burn enemies for 20/30/40/50/60 +1 magic damage per 5 souls for 4 seconds. ACTIVE: Arawn attacks with fists of fire, dealing 30/45/60/75/90(+30% MP)(+20% PP) magic damage with each hit. Burned enemies take an additional 15/20/25/30/35 magic damage.
- Impending Doom – Arawn’s movement speed is increased by 36/42/48/54/60% for 6 seconds. Passing through minions deals 40/70/100/130/160 (+50% PP) physical damage to them. Deals 30/55/70/95/110 (+50% PP) (+15% Max HP) physical damage on impact with a hero or monster and lasts for 2 seconds. An early recast throws the target, stunning them for 1 second if they hit a wall. Throw/hit deals 60/95/130/165/200 (+50% PP) magic damage. If the grappled hero is burned, Arawn will gain 20% tenacity for 5 seconds.
- Hell’s Inferno – Arawn throws a fireball at the target area, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+65% MP) magic damage and slowing all enemies hit by 25% for 2.5 seconds. Burned enemies’ magic resistance is reduced by 10/15/20/25/30% for 5 seconds.
- Imminent Apocalypse (ultimate) – Arawn becomes enraged and grows in size for 10/15/20 seconds. During this time, his auto attacks deal 25 (+20% MP) bonus magic damage and burn enemies, while his Infernal Aura becomes more powerful, doubling the size and health growth, increasing damage by 150%, and slowing enemies by 15%.
Recall that the open alpha testing of Ethereal: Clash of Souls will begin on May 5 and will last until the end of the weekend, that is, until May 7 inclusive.