From May 20 to May 31, the space MMO Star Citizen is open to everyone. This was done due to the launch of the annual Invictus Launch Week 2952 event, during which you can test ships and visit fresh locations.
Highlights of the Invictus 2952 include:
- The ability to play for free by installing the client from the official site.
- Testing 66 vehicles from the galaxy’s most respected manufacturers.
- New location – Orison Landing Zone. Orison, high in the sky of the Crusader in the Stanton system, is Star Citizen’s first cloud city.
- The first Anvil Legion boarding ship has appeared in the game. It is currently available as a concept vehicle and will become playable at a later date.
- May 28 will present a new ship from Drake Interplanetary.
- The RSI Scorpius spacecraft will be given a try for free.
You can find more details about the event on the official website of the project. The game can be downloaded from the link.