In a recent letter from the developers of the fighting game Guilty Gear: Strive, Arc System Works confirmed that they are going to conduct another beta test. There are no exact dates yet, but some of the main changes that should be expected in the new build are already known:
- Improving the training mode
- Instant revenge
- Hide news
- Improving the visibility of characters
- Damage adjustments
- Air Attack Balance Adjustment
- Removing endless combos and loops
- Improving server performance.
Recall that the release of Guilty Gear: Strive will take place on June 11 on PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.