Survival simulator Myth of Empires has been removed from Steam in December 2021 after receiving a complaint of copyright infringement. Now the developers have announced that the game will finally return to the store after a two-year absence. This will happen along with the release, which will take place in the first quarter of 2024 (the project is currently in early access).
Along with the release, Myth of Empires will receive a major update 1.0, which will bring with it the following:
- Single and hosted modes
- Mod support
- Fully featured private server mode
- Brand new map
- New skills
- Updated boss AI
- New bosses
- New mechanical tools
- New protection
- New tests on PVE servers, simulating PVP raids
- Challenges “Battle for the County”, “Battle for the Fortresses” and “Battle for the Prefecture” on PVE servers
- New horse racing mode
- New system of planting agricultural land
- Optimization and improvement of content already presented in the game.
The developers noted that if you purchased the International Vanguard Edition through the official website, you can transfer all bonuses to Steam. In addition, all players will receive commemorative armor as a thank you for their support during the Early Access phase.