Norsfell has released an update for the second anniversary of Tribes of Midgard survival sim. The update added new items and features to the game, introduced quality-of-life improvements, and launched a festive event with rewards.
“We are very excited to celebrate this great occasion with those who have become an integral part of our lives – our wonderful community. With this update, we wanted to show you all our love and appreciation, and therefore we focused primarily on those features that the community has been waiting for for a long time: improvements to the building system, quality improvements and new decorative items based on community stories,” the developers said.
Let’s briefly go through the main changes:
- The building limit has been doubled (or 20 times compared to version 2.0).
- Improved construction speed and actions are no longer interrupted when a structure is placed. you can also build on water and lava rivers again.
- Ability to create training dummies in survival mode.
- Survival mode now has 5 multiplayer slots and 5 single player slots. Saves are created based on the cell number.
- The ability to select a starter kit in the “Play” tab.
- A trophy chest has been added to the Survival Sanctuary that cannot be dismantled or moved. Items of players who leave the world permanently are automatically transferred there.
- Ability to save 8 fully customizable decorative outfits that you can switch between on the fly.
- Ability to add decorative items to favorites.
- 3 new pets.
- 3 new vehicles.
- 3 new portraits.
- 3 new skin colors.
- 3 new hairstyles.
- New Epic Rune: Inner Strength – Blessings that deal active damage are now more effective by (50%).
- Full compatibility with Steam Deck.
In addition, three weekly challenges are available in the game, which allow you to get a total of 500 platinum coins and an exclusive portrait “Great Curoles”.
Now Tribes of Midgard can be purchased with a 66% discount on Steam for 169 rubles. The promotion is valid until August 3rd.