Publisher Tencent has opened additional slots for the Arena Breakout beta test. As expected, testing began in September, but space is limited.
Tencent reported via Chinese social media that additional slots are open for the early version of Arena Breakout. So far, the game is only available for Android. This time, the developers will test the donation, and all purchased currency or materials will be returned after the release. How to download the APK file, read below, but for now let’s talk about an unusual phenomenon: the donation game was minus in the Celestial Empire. It happened on the Arena Breakout page… The project received 2 stars out of 5, most of all people complain about temporary safes, which are probably used to store items.
How do I participate in the Arena Breakout beta test?
- We go to our Telegram channel
- Download the APK file
- Installing the game
- Log in via WeChat or QQ *
* At the time of this writing, add. slots for testers have not been added yet. In this case, you can already download the APK and periodically check access.
System Requirements For Arena Breakout
- Snapdragon 6 Series 660 and above
- Snapdragon 7 710 Series and above
- Snapdragon 8 Series 835 and above
- Kirin 810 and above
- MediaTek Helio P65 and above
- MediaTek Teana 720 and above
- Samsung Exynos 880 and above
- 4 GB RAM
- Android 5.0 and up