Choosing a server for DayZ can be quite difficult. Most people want a server that they can call home at least for a little while. That’s why we’ve rounded up some of the best DayZ servers so you can pick and choose according to your play style.
The American Forged Survivor server is a balanced hardcore server that encourages players to play the way they want.
- Focuses on player interaction but does not set strict rules.
- Slightly modified to maximize the potential of the base game mechanics.
- Mods for raids and base building.
- More zombies.
- New server.
IP address: 184.108.40.206:2302
The Village provides a unique experience for the DayZ community that not many other servers strive to achieve.
- The server is built around a village, which is a kind of safe zone for friendly players.
- The survivors unite to protect the village from the lawless.
- The location of the village is constantly changing, so the only way to find it is to meet or contact people in the game.
- Strong role-playing elements, the ability to play in the first or third person.
The Saint’s Of Survival clan runs several DayZ servers focused on role-playing elements.
- Strict rules against killing without warning, ideal for players looking for a friendlier server.
- Friendly community.
- Regular events and Trading Days
- It will appeal to those who want to take a break from the constant PVP on other servers.
Trump’s Wall Servers
This server has managed to stay afloat since 2016, and it’s not easy. They must be doing something right!
- One of the largest communities in DayZ with 7 servers and 25,000 players in Discord chat.
- Supported by a solid team of administrators from Canada.
- PVP servers with minor modifications.
The Round Table
This server is perfect for both beginners and experienced players. Two factions are fighting for control of the map, constantly recruiting fighters.
- Active administrators with an excellent reputation.
- The northeast airfield is a safe zone where you cannot be killed.
- Regular events – you will not be bored and there will always be something to do.
- Small modifications for a more enjoyable game.
Iron Curtain is another unique server with an interesting balance of loot and base mechanics.
- All players on the server receive tents based on the size of their group. The main task is to protect the tent.
- Bases can only be destroyed on Saturdays, so players can take the time to protect their loot.
- Tents for storing loot are allowed to be hidden.
- Thanks to the server’s unique storage system, items appear on the map normally.
UK Rebellion is one of the newer servers in the collection. It is perfect for players who like PvP
- The server is focused on building a tight community.
- Active admins and regular events.
- The introduction of trade zones into the game provides a great combination of PvP and friendly gameplay.
- There are mods.
Official DayZ servers
The official DayZ servers can really appeal to thrill-seeking players.
- This is how DayZ is meant to be played.
- The community of players is constantly changing, but you can find friendlier people on the official DayZ servers.
DayZ Underground, DUG for short, is a hardcore survival server with a dedicated community.
- The server is focused on organic interaction between players while staying true to traditional DayZ values.
- No rules regarding interaction and killing without warning.
- Rigidly fixed first-person view and hardcore elements.
- Allows players to be whitelisted, but all that is required is to apply on the site (it’s worth it).
- Player limit: 75.
- Mods are used.
- Servers with Chernaraus and Livonia maps.
DayZ Colony has a lot of servers for different play styles, and there is definitely a place for you!
- PvP and PvE for any players.
- Unannounced killings are allowed, but no abuse.
- Active 24/7 administrators who can answer questions or resolve disputes.
- A server that has long existed and is loved by players.
- Regular events keep the server active and attractive.
We hope our selection will help you find your home in DayZ. Thanks for reading to the end!
A source: gamersdecide.com