Insiders revealed the characteristics of the Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro. If the information is true, they will have chipsets from different manufacturers. Only one will have the Snapdragon 888, although there is not much difference in other parameters.
Tipster Snoopy leaked via Twitter renders and specs of the Xiaomi 11T line. They will have an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Yes, this is less than that of the Mi 10T, but the new generation will be able to change the frequency from 1 to 120 Hz, increasing the autonomy.
The difference between vanilla and Pro versions lies in the chipset. The first has a MediaTek Dimensity 1200, and the second has a Snapdragon 888. On all fronts, the processor from Qualcomm wins, plus:
- Game developers are more likely to optimize their projects for Snapdragon
- Snapdragon 888 has 5nm process technology vs 6nm process technology from Dimensity 1200
- In AnTuTu 8, Snapdragon 888 has a higher result – 715K versus 616K
The debut of Xiaomi 11T will take place on September 15th, that is, one day after Apple’s presentation. In addition to the 11T, Xiaomi may show the Pad 5. The European price for the 11T could be as follows:
- Xiaomi 11T – 63 277 rubles
- Xiaomi 11T Pro – 75 600 rubles